Pride of Hyderabad Charminar is a biggest attraction of the city. It was constructed in 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah. He developed the Charminar for the stop of plague in Hyderabad town. Since the construction from the Charminar, the Hyderabad town has virtually become landmark of historical site. The Charminar is a very big as well as remarkable construction with four minarets. In the evening, with the lights, the great Charminar looks even more attractive. With the passage of time has become the center of Charminar all this bustling activity that occupied its importance. It is at the bustling bazaars across the Charminar you find the standard nahari stalls as well as kulchas regarding Hyderabad. Hyderabad is one of those few urban centers, which have a fine blend of modernity as well as tradition.
Some Interesting Information about Charminar:-
- Mumammad Quli Qutab Shah was built this historical landmark in 1591.
- People say that it was the result of Mohammed Md. Quli Qutb made a secret promise.
- Charminar Minarets get more popularity due to its incredible four minarets.
- The mosque on the first floor of the monument.
- It is a four story structure.
- It is also said there's an underground tunnel that links the charminar to Golconda Fort, which was the former capital of Quli Qutb Shah, and provides a getaway route to the royal family for an emergency. However location of secrets tunnel is unknown.
- Charminar is an exact square monument that is an ideal case of India’s executive background. The structure in the monument is an ideal square where each one of the side measures 20mtr along with the two sides are linked with a tall minaret the industry 4 storey building which has a height of 24.7 mtrs.
- Each tower is visible from the outside of the four stories, which is marked by carved ring.
- 149 flights of stairs to climb to the top floor to get. 149 flights of steps to engage all four minarets.
- Each arc was established in 1889,
- Charminar catia style of architecture is a monument built with granite and lime mortar.
- With a stone balcony acts like a roof, a roof over the two galleries.
- The main gallery in the Minar has forty five covered prayer spaces. Just in top, there is a substantial open space to allow more people intended for prayers on Fridays.
- The intricate carvings and moldings about the monument make Charminar any famous monument as well as a landmark in Hyderabad.