Charminar is a biggest attraction & Pride of Hyderabad city. It was constructed in 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutab Shah. He was made the Charminar for the stop plague in Hyderabad town. Since the construction from the Charminar, the Hyderabad town has virtually become landmark of historical site. The Charminar is a very big as well as remarkable construction with four minarets. In the evening, with the lights, the great Charminar looks even more attractive. With the passage of time has become the center of Charminar all this bustling activity that occupied its importance. It is at the bustling bazaars across the Charminar you find the standard nahari stalls as well as kulchas regarding Hyderabad. Hyderabad is one of those few urban centers, which have a fine blend of modernity as well as tradition.
Some Interesting Information about Charminar:-
- Mumammad Quli Qutab Shah was built this historical landmark in 1591.
- People say that it was the result of Mohammed Md. Quli Qutb made a secret promise.
- Charminar Minarets get more popularity due to its incredible four minarets.
- The mosque is available on the first floor of the monument.
- It is a four-storey Building.
- It is also said there's an underground tunnel that links the charminar to Golconda Fort, which was the former capital of Quli Qutb Shah, and provides a getaway route to the royal family for an emergency. However location of secrets tunnel is unknown.
- Charminar is an exact square monument that is an ideal case of India’s executive background. The structure in the monument is an ideal square where each one of the side measures 20mtr along with the two sides are linked with a tall minaret the industry 4 storey building which has a height of 24.7 mtrs.
- Each tower is visible from the outside of the four stories, which is marked by carved ring.
- 149 stairs to climb to the top floor to get. 149 steps to engage all four minarets.
- Each arc was established in 1889,
- Charminar catia style of architecture is a monument built with granite and lime mortar.
- With a stone balcony acts like a roof, a roof over the two galleries.
- The main gallery in the Minar has forty-five covered prayer spaces. Just in top, there is a substantial open space to allow more people intended for prayers on Fridays.
- The intricate carvings and moldings of the monument make Charminar famous monument as well as a landmark in Hyderabad.
Charminar Timings9 AM to 5:30PM
Entry Fee of Charminar:For Indians Rs.5/- per Person & For Foreign Rs.100/- per Person
nice and interestingReplyDelete
Thanks For your comment
you are putting so as to do awesome work data on such incredible spots. these authentic spots are pride for India.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your appreciation
Thanks for your appreciation
The most popular architecture of Hyderabad.. Always crowded except in every morning before 6. Lal darwaja and paigah tombs also the other nearby attractionsReplyDelete
True it's really crowded place
Iconic place in Hyderabad, which is defined by it. Said to be concomitant with the founding of the city by the Qutb Shahi dynasty, in 1591ReplyDelete
HI Sarthak Verma,Delete
i think you have much research about charminar
Thanks for your commentDelete
Nice work... Thank uReplyDelete
Thanks For your appreciationDelete
what a superb articleReplyDelete
Thanks you So Much for your appreciation
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment accountReplyDelete
it. Look complex to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
how could we communicate?
you can contact me through fb msg, which i have already integrated on my blog, u can see this right side in bottomDelete
I was recommended this blog via my cousin. I am not positiveReplyDelete
whether this publish is written through him as
no one else recognise such specific approximately my difficulty.
You're amazing! Thanks!
Thank you so muchDelete
My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I am getting know-how daily by reading suchReplyDelete
hahaha thanks, know internet become a biggest source of knowledge, so you are not wasting your time.Delete
My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here atReplyDelete
net, however I know I am getting experience everyday
by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.
Howdy very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..ReplyDelete
I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I'm glad
to search out a lot of useful information here in the put up, we need develop extra techniques on this regard, thank
you for sharing. . . . . .
My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.ReplyDelete
He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
i really happy to read comments like this thank you so muchDelete
Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it!ReplyDelete
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.
thanks for this appreciationDelete
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems asReplyDelete
though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about,
why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog
when you could be giving us something informative to read?